We are looking for admins on server!
AcidBurn Clan Server IP 195.82.158.131:27015
AcidBurn Community
Welcome to AcidBurn Community
Be part of our team!
We are looking for admins on server!
AcidBurn Clan Server IP 195.82.158.131:27015
AcidBurn Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AcidBurn Community

Welcome to AcidBurn Community

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDownloads
Be part of our team!
  195.82.158.131:27015  AcidBurn Community is looking for new admins on server!

E-MAIL afgunsoldier@gmail.com, FAHIMPAJMAN25@HOTMAIL.COM,

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Cheaters !!!
So I'm new here... In this site and server... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 12:24 am by nofear

» nofear says hi
So I'm new here... In this site and server... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 12:21 am by nofear

» War Request
So I'm new here... In this site and server... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 8:51 am by eAsY

» PUT CS MUSIC HERE :)
So I'm new here... In this site and server... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 6:58 pm by Protocol

» Creating a Spray Logo
So I'm new here... In this site and server... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 8:01 pm by AcidBurn|Afgun~Soldier

» BANNED!!!!
So I'm new here... In this site and server... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 2:33 pm by eAsY

» Edward SiCK USP 5hs vs FNATIC
So I'm new here... In this site and server... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 2:17 pm by eAsY

» Banned !!!!!!!!!!
So I'm new here... In this site and server... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 9:53 pm by DirtyJoey

» First vedio of our clan
So I'm new here... In this site and server... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 3:17 pm by AcidBurn|Afgun~Soldier

So I'm new here... In this site and server...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rejected!

Rejected!

So I'm new here... In this site and server... Empty
PostSubject: So I'm new here... In this site and server...   So I'm new here... In this site and server... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 12:07 am

Hello all.. My real name is Inguss. I'm living in Latvia small country near Russia... Our national language is Latvian so just don't judge me about my English Very Happy I'm playing CS 1.6 almost at version 1.3 so it's now some 7 years or more... Really long time a go..
One of my points is team need to hear all sounds and need good team work...
One of chances are play in day almost 5 h to gather to know all moves and what he is thinking..
I was in a lot clans and teams, communities like this.. They grove fast but dyed faster...
Because of inactivity... I hope I will help out this community to grow fast but not to die so all people who are here come to gather and LETS GROW THIS SITE TO TOP!
Back to top Go down
http://lagegames.lv

So I'm new here... In this site and server...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AcidBurn Community :: General Section :: Introductions-
Jump to: