We are looking for admins on server!
AcidBurn Clan Server IP 195.82.158.131:27015
AcidBurn Community
Welcome to AcidBurn Community
Be part of our team!
We are looking for admins on server!
AcidBurn Clan Server IP 195.82.158.131:27015
AcidBurn Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AcidBurn Community

Welcome to AcidBurn Community

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDownloads
Be part of our team!
  195.82.158.131:27015  AcidBurn Community is looking for new admins on server!

E-MAIL afgunsoldier@gmail.com, FAHIMPAJMAN25@HOTMAIL.COM,

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Cheaters !!!
How to change the wallpaper when you open Counter Strike I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 12:24 am by nofear

» nofear says hi
How to change the wallpaper when you open Counter Strike I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 12:21 am by nofear

» War Request
How to change the wallpaper when you open Counter Strike I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 8:51 am by eAsY

» PUT CS MUSIC HERE :)
How to change the wallpaper when you open Counter Strike I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 6:58 pm by Protocol

» Creating a Spray Logo
How to change the wallpaper when you open Counter Strike I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 8:01 pm by AcidBurn|Afgun~Soldier

» BANNED!!!!
How to change the wallpaper when you open Counter Strike I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 2:33 pm by eAsY

» Edward SiCK USP 5hs vs FNATIC
How to change the wallpaper when you open Counter Strike I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 2:17 pm by eAsY

» Banned !!!!!!!!!!
How to change the wallpaper when you open Counter Strike I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 9:53 pm by DirtyJoey

» First vedio of our clan
How to change the wallpaper when you open Counter Strike I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 3:17 pm by AcidBurn|Afgun~Soldier

How to change the wallpaper when you open Counter Strike

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AcidBurn|Afgun~Soldier
Admin

How to change the wallpaper when you open Counter Strike Empty
PostSubject: How to change the wallpaper when you open Counter Strike   How to change the wallpaper when you open Counter Strike I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 12:01 pm

You will need:
1) An image editor that supports .tga format. I will be using PAINT.NET, you can download it here: http://www.getpaint.net/download.html
2) An idea of what you want your background to look like.
3) A computer with Counter Strike Wink

Let's get started!

~1~
Go to your Counter Strike directory and go in the folder "cstrike/resource/background". You should see 12 (or maybe 13, I'll explain later) files. They should be named like this:
800_1_a_loading.tga
800_1_b_loading.tga
800_1_c_loading.tga
800_1_d_loading.tga
800_1_e_loading.tga -> (not necessarily there)
800_2_a_loading.tga
800_2_b_loading.tga
800_2_c_loading.tga
800_2_d_loading.tga
800_3_a_loading.tga
800_3_b_loading.tga
800_3_c_loading.tga
800_3_d_loading.tga
All there? Good... The Counter Strike menu is made up of 12 separate images, each 256 x 256 pixels big. {image A} The 13th image (800_1_e_loading.tga) is optional. It is at the top-right corner in the few seconds where Counter Strike loads, then it will automatically switch back to 800_1_d_loading.tga when the game is loaded (and the music starts playing).

~2~
Now, the thing is you can make any wallpaper you like, but you have to stitch it all together well in the end or it will look really ugly (trust me). You can either make a wallpaper the size of the whole thing then cut it up to small pieces or edit every single file separately. I did a bit of both because I wanted my username on a black background and write something on the top-right corner. Refer back to {image A} to see the disposition of the images. Open all of the .tga files with your image editor.

~3~
In this step I will show you how I made my wallpaper. If you're not interested you can make your own then jump to step ~4~.
I'll start with the separate images. Since I wanted a black background I just coloured the external images all black. Then I decided I wanted to write my website's URL on the top-right corner, and so that there could be LOADING written while the game loaded. So I edited them like in {image B}.
Then I wanted to put my username in the middle (second method), so I made a new image 512 pixels wide and 256 pixels high, so it was like 2 images stuck close together. I wrote my username and made it look good {image C}. Then I copied it and pasted it in the center-left image and moved it so only half was in the canvas (picture). {image D} Then I pasted it in the center-right image and moved it so I could see the other half of the image. Now save these two files with their correct names and you should be almost done!

~4~
Check that all your .tga files are 256 x 256 pixels big and that they all have the same colour depth (default is 24-bit image, don't change it). Make sure you have all 13 (or 12 if you chose not to make a loadup image) files in the right place then launch your Counter Strike.

Congratulations! You now have your own personal background
Back to top Go down
http://www.gametracker.com/afghan_scarface/ http://acidburn.dark

How to change the wallpaper when you open Counter Strike
Page 1 of 1